Terms & Conditions
The terms & conditions below concern all the persons renting the Mansion, as individuals or company (called “tenant” in the rest of the document, whatever the way the booking has been done.
1) Departure / Arrival
The booking concerns the whole house, free in management. It’s not possible to rent only one part of the Mansion.
Weekly rentals start on Saturday between 4PM and 7PM and ends the next Saturday at 10AM.
Week-end rentals start on Friday between 4PM and 7PM and ends on Sunday at 4PM.
2) Internal rules
The Mansion can accommodate 10 persons.
The Manor is totally non-smoking. It is possible to smoke outside provided you use the ashtrays made available to you.
Animals are not accepted.
The Tenant undertakes to use the premises and equipment only for the use provided for in the contract. He remains solely responsible for his family and guests on the premises.
The Tenant undertakes to return the premises and equipment in the state they were at when entering the premises.
The Tenant is responsible for locking the house when he is outside. The owner can in no way be held responsible for any thefts concerning the possessions of the tenant or his guests.
The use of the fireplace and the stove are at the sole responsibility of the Tenant. It must be done by following scrupulously the recommendations provided to the Tenant at the beginning of the stay.
Access to the pool is at the sole responsibility of the Tenant. He is committed to keeping secured accesses closed at all times.
The basic maintenance of the swimming pool is the responsibility of the Tenant, following scrupulously the indications provided at the beginning of the stay.
The Tenant agrees to respect the calm in and outside the Manor.
3) Book your stay
The request to rent the mansion can be done by contacting the owner via the form on the website, on the Facebook page, or directly via a booking site.
If the availability is confirmed, a booking is considered confirmed only if all the conditions below are met:
* the rental agreement is returned signed (or validated via the booking site)
* a copy of valid ID card for the main tenant
* the deposit of 50% is paid and cashed (by bank transfer, secure payment Paypal or by check subject to collection)
A confirmation email will be sent to you.
In addition, the balance of the rental (50%) must be paid and cashed, no later than 30 days before the start of the rental (by bank transfer, secure payment Paypal or check, subject to collection). Otherwise, the owner reserves the right to cancel the reservation without refunding the deposit.
For a rental via a booking site, the rules of the booking site apply.
4) Rental payment
The payment of the renting is done in 2 stages:
* 50% deposit by bank transfer, secure payment Paypal, or check (subject to collection), to validate the reservation
* balance of the reservation (50%) at the latest 20 days before the beginning of the stay, by transfer, secure payment Paypal or check (subject to collection)
Tourist taxes are included in the rental price.
Rates are in € and all taxes included.
5) Cancellation or modification policy
- more than 30 days from the beginning of the rental: The modification of the reservation is possible subject to availability at the new dates requested. In case of request for cancellation or impossibility of modification, refund of the deposit.
- Between 15 and 30 days from the beginning of the rental: The modification of the reservation is possible subject to availability at the new dates requested. In case of request for cancellation or impossibility of modification, the deposit is not refunded.
- less than 15 days from the beginning of the rental: The modification of the reservation is possible subject to availability at the new dates requested. In case of request for cancellation or impossibility of modification, the deposit and the balance are not refunded
The owner is not responsible for the transport of the Tenant. No refund in case of unavailability to join the Mansion.
In case of early termination of the rental by the Tenant, no refund will be done.
On the 1st day of the rental, the keys will be handed in exchange for a deposit check of €1000 which will not be cashed and will be destroyed at the latest 15 days after the end of the rental if no deterioration is found .
It will be retained on the deposit:
* the value of broken or cracked objects
* the price of cleaning carpets, blankets, mattresses, bedding, etc. that would have been stained
* the price of the general cleaning of the rented Mansion, if an intervention is deemed necessary beyond the planned cleaning fee included in the rental
* all other degradations of the rented property with presentation of the quotes or repair invoices
* the objects and equipment of any type having been taken away by the Tenant
If the deposit is insufficient, the Tenant undertakes to supplement the amount upon presentation of the supporting documents.
7) Holiday Insurance
The Tenant is asked to check that he is covered by a holiday insurance (an extension, normally included, to your house insurance).